* Preloved * Non-Fiction / General Book : Speeches That Changed The World

Item : Non-Fiction / General Book
Title : Speeches That Changed The World
Publisher : Octopus
Author : Emma Beare
Pages : 192
Type : Hard Cover
Condition : 8/10 (Read once but kulit no longer cantik)
Original Price : RM 75
KamBaiMo's Selling Price : RM 10 (please add RM 3 only for postage)
Reason For Selling : Clearing out my bookcase
Status : AVAILABLE (1 unit only)

Synopsis
This book is a compilation of the greatest speech that was ever told. With exceptions such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a few dialogues, and some answers to simple interview questions, most of the text is speeches made by the most important people of our time. The book is divided into many sections which make it easy to navigate through and read on specific topics. I didn’t know that speeches could be so inspirational when read but while reading I could imagine them speaking it, and/or remember them from famous videos. John F Kennedy, Plato and Demosthenes, and Marx where my favorite orators. What I really enjoyed from this book was the variety in the speeches; they were not shy in including all aspects of political, religious, and philosophical theories. I must also say that a person’s oratory skill comes greatly to play. I read Hitler’s and many other Radical’s speeches, and although contradictory to my beliefs and ideas they were indeed inspirational. It was also splendid to read speeches and come across famous lines that I didn’t know were part of a larger speech. Overall, it was great reading and will be a first reference for speech ideas and inspirations.

the book


To order : email kambaimo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails