* Preloved * Comedy Book : I Lost My Baby, My Pickup and My Guitar on the Information Highway


Item : Comedy Book
Title : I Lost My Baby, My Pickup and My Guitar on the Information Highway
Publisher : No Starch
Author : Judy Heim
Pages : 115
Type : Paperback
Condition : 9/10 (Read once)
Original Price : RM 31.20
KamBaiMo's Selling Price : RM 10 (please add RM 3 only for postage)
Reason For Selling : Clearing out my bookcase
Status : AVAILABLE (1 unit only)

Synopsis
If you're desperate for a laugh at the expense of your PC, the wait is over. Here's your chance to poke fun at your machine and at the people who cheated them. Designed to be read either in snippets or in one sitting, it's filled with offbeat tips and vignettes, ranging from how to keep from weeping over your PC, to details of finding love in cyberspace.

the book

To order : email kambaimo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails